Project Systems Administrator - 3 years contract
1SAP is a business change initiative which involves designing the end–to–end business processes and underpinning SAP solution for the Maintenance, Supply, Marketing and Finance functions. The implementation of these processes and SAP solution at pilot sites will be known as 1SAP Release 1. The project will implement 1SAP to all of BHP Billiton across five phases and is currently nearing the start of Release 1 Execution Phase and the Release 2 Selection Phase.
The Project Systems Administrator will be responsible for maintaining and managing the IT functions for the 1SAP Project. Supporting the entire project team, the IT savvy individual is expected to apply his/her proven technical capabilities in implementing, securing and maintaining complex IT systems to address project issues and challenges.
Reporting to the Project Controls Manager, this is a 3-year contract role that manages the maintenance of accounts, monitoring traffic and managing system back-ups and recovery for users.
Core accountabilities will include:
• Administer all internal projects IT tools such as Mercury Measurement Tools, local MS server, administrative rights, access, etc.
• Manage the CURA system – Corporate Risk Management
• Work closely with the project team to administer controls and monitoring usage.
• Insure the integrity and security of information resources and data assets. This coincides with the roll-on / roll-off process.
• Provide strong technical services to the entire 1SAP team.
• Responsible for troubleshooting of MS applications and network connectivity problems.
• Maintaining and regular updating of Firewall and anti-virus software
• System hardware troubleshooting and maintenance.
• System security implementation and maintenance.
• Regularly review operational processes for efficiency, effectiveness and compliance
• Process improvement within all IT infrastructure operational areas.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
With excellent in-depth technical knowledge and skills, you will have successfully developed your competencies in managing IT operations, architecting security network solutions and ensuring IT governance, preferably in a project environment. Ideally with 3 to 4 years experience providing IT support services in a global MNC, you must be able to communicate effectively with a demanding professional user community.
Proficiency in MS Office products with advanced MS-Project is highly desirable. Other competencies for this 3-year contract include the ability to manage demanding stakeholders, timelines and volumes, as well as a complex diversity of inquiries. As a team player, you will be energetic and proactive while demonstrating good communication and interpersonal skills.
Only Singapore based applicants will be considered.
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload a copy of your CV online before Friday, 30 August 2008. For any queries, please contact Azrina Mansor at +65 6349 2267.
BHP Billiton has an overriding commitment to safety and environmental responsibility.