Líder de Compensaciones & Beneficios | Manila
||Full Time - Permanent
||Human Resources/Recursos Humanos
|| | Singapore Standard Time
|| | Singapore Standard Time
We are BHP, a leading global resources company. Our purpose is to create long-term shareholder value through the discovery, acquisition, development and marketing of natural resources. Our people are the foundation of our business and the key to our success.
We are setting up a new Global Asset Services in Manila. This will be an inclusive, diverse and challenging environment offering great opportunities for people who share Our Charter values of sustainability, integrity, respect, performance, simplicity and accountability.
We seek a highly motivated individuals to join our dynamic team as Compensation & Benefits Lead. This role will be responsible to lead, develop and manage the performance of Reward execution team to ensure timely and accurate execution of Remuneration and benefits activities, in accordance with the Operational Plan, Group Level Documents, Standard Operating Procedures and legislation.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the pioneer group for our new centre located in BGC.
- Demonstrates commitment to the BHP Billiton Charter and Code of Business Conduct.
- Demonstrates and instils an overriding commitment to health, safety, environmental responsibility and sustainable development.
- Lead, motivate, coach and develop a team of Reward & Benefit Specialists to deliver against performance targets and maintain operational discipline; ensure delivery of service is compliant, timely and customer-focussed.
- Plan and manage staff performance including poor performance, conflict management, scheduling of staff training needs to deliver an efficient and effective Customer focussed service.
- Prioritizes the workload and requests for Reward & Benefit Specialists.
- Has deep specialist knowledge of Reward & Benefits service delivery and compliance issues in order to act as a point of escalation for Specialists with complex queries.
- Accountable for the service delivery and administration/execution of Benefit plans, Recognition programs and initiatives as required.
- Produce and analyse relevant reports on operational and management Key Performance Indicators where required
- Ensure alignment with and compliance to internal controls including the Operational Plan, Group Level Documents, agreements, systems, standards and procedures. Monitor internal controls and legislative compliance. Ensures that Reward & Benefit processes and standards are maintained
- Promote a step up culture, Promote a culture of innovation, learning and development and continuous improvement. Identify and implement improvement initiatives and proactively identifies continuous improvement opportunities to drive service improvement
- Ensure operating procedures documentation is maintained
- Contribute and support the development of their respective Global Asset Services strategy
- Identify risks and provide input into mitigations and action planning. Ensure Risk Management protocols are incorporated into operational activities
- Maintain good working relationships with peers within the BHP Billiton HR community (HRBP’s, Sub-Function SMEs) and liaise with external statutory organisations as required
- Provide support to the Manager, Reward as required
- Supports global reward sub-function initiatives and simplification projects as required. Manage projects as assigned.
- Actively seeks to create value through seeking out opportunities to simplify, remove duplication and minimise hand-offs to enhance standardisation and efficiency
- Degree or equivalent education required
- Remuneration and Benefit Certification (e.g World at Work) would be advantageous.
Skills & Experience
- 7+ years' relevant experience and in people management (directly or indirectly) in a Multi-National Company (MNC) environment and good understanding in HR practices and compensation cycle management.
- Experience in business partnering would be advantageous
- Familiar with various types of incentives and benefits
- Able to translate data analytics into commercial insights
- Experience in SAP preferred
- Proficiency in use of the Microsoft Office suite, in particular Microsoft Excel and Project
- Project management skills an advantage
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
To be considered for the above opportunity with BHP, please upload a copy of your CV and cover letter online at http://jobs.bhpbilliton.com by responding to the Job Number 796129.
Local terms and conditions will apply.
Check out our new resourcing campaign video at https://youtu.be/EXUjhFYbP1k
Refer to a friend