Specialist Capability (Singapore)
||Full Time - Permanent
|| | Singapore Standard Time
|| | Singapore Standard Time
Specialist Capability (Singapore/Flexible)
This is a unique opportunity for a functional expert to redefine areas of the Marketing and Supply functions through talent development, appealing to those who thrive on playing a key role in shaping the future of our organization.
You will be joining the Functional Improvement & Capability Team - we're a courageous and curious team, exploring new ways of working to continuously grow, improve and deliver the best outcomes for our business. We inspire ambitious and high performing teams to continuously learn and grow - to get better every day.
- Support the continuous learning and evolution of the Marketing & Supply functions by creating and executing a wide range of programs designed to improve culture, safety and productivity
- Gather regular feedback from key stakeholders, including our leadership teams to ensure you have a clear understanding of business needs and priorities
- Work with peers and SMEs to identify, propose and develop sustainable solutions that meets the current and future needs of our organisation
- Work collaboratively with team members and peers around the globe to share ideas and knowledge
- Continually question accepted approaches and explore ways to do things more efficiently and effectively
- Be creative in the design and construction of learning materials and methods so they’re engaging for the learner, scalable and sustainable
- Seek out opportunity to leverage synergies across multiple roles and sub-functions
- Ensure the systems and materials available for learning and development are kept current and continue to provide value
- Contribute to the implementation and simplification of our capability framework
- Lead benchmarking studies and be inspired to introduce new ideas for capability, development and training
- Be a trusted advisor and problem solver for strategic challenges related to capability and development
A natural collaborator, you build relationships easily and are able to leverage the knowledge of others. A change agent at heart, you embrace change, and are able to adapt to different situations and bring others along the journey. You believe in our vision and help team members to live out the strategy. You have a track record of delivering value to your stakeholder, and revel in the opportunity to be involved in global initiatives.
You’re skilled at achieving outcomes through team collaboration and can influence without formal authority. You provide structure to your thinking, projects and change efforts by role modelling the use of various methodologies, and you change mindsets by telling a compelling story that’s backed by data and facts.
Experience in leading and delivering large projects an advantage. Adult learning or human development certification a bonus. Curiosity, flexibility and collaboration required.
Same, same but different. Don’t let the name fool you - Functional Improvement & Capability are a newly formed team within the expanded Analysis & Improvement sub-function for Marketing and Supply. We’re courageous, curious and fun, adapt at exploring new technologies and ways of working to continuously grow and deliver the best learning opportunities globally. We're not afraid of ambiguity, fast-paced activity or crazy ideas, in fact we embrace them.
We’ll provide you an environment to:
- be autonomous and encourage you to use initiative
- be accountable and performance driven
- work flexibly with a focus on outcomes, not hours
- problem-solve together
- activate your mindset for improvement, experimentation and agile learning
Supporting a diverse workforce
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
We know there are many aspects of our employees' lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options; generous paid parental leave policy; other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.
If you’re interested in joining our team, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply online.
Refer to a friend