Specialist Integrated Functional Planning | Portfolio & Planning | Technology | Singapore
||Full Time - Permanent, Part Time - Permanent
||Technology/IT - Tecnología/IT
|| | Singapore Standard Time
|| | Singapore Standard Time
Portfolio & Planning Functional Planner | Singapore
Join our new Technology team expansion
Our Vision is to enable a fully integrated and highly automated business from resource to market. BHP Billiton's global Technology team is the coming together of a dedicated, innovative team focused on identifying and implementing new ways of raising standards and improving productivity, safety and environmental impact. We will be first to embrace new technologies such as VR, Drones, automation and everything in between to lead our industry globally.
About the Opportunity
The Functional Planner is a highly visible role, accountable for managing, running, reporting on annual and functional planning across the Technology Function globally.
- Accountable to plan, lead and coordinate the global Technology Function’s Annual Planning activities
- Owns and ensures realisation of Technology 5Yr project plans working in conjunction with delivery PMOs
- Manages and reports with Financial Business Partners the 2Year Opex and Capex budgets for Technology projects
- Owns and manages Annual Planning calendar of events and ensures global teams are involved
- Develops Yearly Appraisal plan including leading the program, development of memos, presentations and necessary material
- Develops, owns and tracks the overall Technology performance balanced scorecard
You will have a proven track record in project planning with demonstrable experience in bringing together business functions to deliver on strategic plans. Technical understanding of Opex and Capex is essential to the success of this role.
This is a newly created role in which you will create the road map to success. This requires a highly organized, forward looking planner with highly evolved relationship forging skills.
To be successful you will need to have a Technical Degree (STEM) which is mandatory for these roles.
- At least 5-8 years’ experience preferred within Technology (IT, Field Technology or Operational Technology) environment of a large corporation, with a global service provider or consulting firm
- Experience in deploying programs of work
- Proven experience in presenting strategic plans to the C-Suite
What we offer you
At BHP Billiton, we will provide you an environment to:
- be autonomous and support (you) to use initiative;
- be accountable and performance driven;
- work flexibly with a focus on outcomes, not hours;
- problem-solve collaboratively together;
- Activate your improvement mindset, experimentation and agile learning.
Supporting a diverse workforce
- BHP Billiton value and respect employees, offering an inclusive and diverse environment where you'll experience:
- dedicated leadership and female mentoring programs;
- 18 weeks paid parental leave;
- state-of-the-art facilities with WiFi enabled indoor and outdoor spaces collaboration and versatility;
Join our Technology expansion
Take the next steps in pioneering your technology career and being a part of our Tech revolution.
For further information check www.bhpbilliton.com/techrevolution or to immediately apply go to www./careers.bhpbilliton.com/cw/en/job/789065/technology-revolution
BHP Billiton is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and Indigenous Australians.
About BHP Billiton
At BHP Billiton, our products are the essential building blocks of progress, fuelling change that lifts the living standards of millions of people around the world. Across our global operations, we are committed to working in ways that are true to Our BHP Billiton Charter values of Sustainability, Integrity, Respect, Performance, Simplicity and Accountability. Learn more about working at BHP Billiton and the exciting career opportunities that exist for professionals, undergraduates and graduates on our website: http://www.bhpbilliton.com/our-approach/work-with-us
Refer to a friend